Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Labor Day Weekend 2013


Sami's Shenanigans



   Having a three day weekend made it rough to get out of bed this morning. I miss my summer vacation, and I want it back! My sister, Claire and her husband Cameron came into town with one of my favorite people, my 2 year old niece, Riley. We spent quality time together at the pool, and then celebrating my Dad's birthday. Both of my nieces were together and I was able to capture some cute pictures. It is such a blessing to have all of my family live so close and I think it's very cool that my brothers and sisters also just happen to be my best friends. I wouldn't have it any other way.
   I am now hoping this four day work week goes by quickly because I can't get enough of my weekends! No big plans other than relaxing and maybe going to the river.

OH, meet my first nephew, Nathan. He's Anna's little brother!


Riley is the blonde, and Anna is in pigtail braids!


Sweetest picture ever!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like cuteness runs in the family! Glad you had a great weekend Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures!! Looks like a pretty awesome weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete