Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Little Things

   Lately I have been giving thanks for the little things that we often take for granted. Have you ever felt that your heart lacked gratitude? Well, I have. I've found myself becoming bitter, often resentful, and I've now reminded myself that not only am I saved by His grace, but I am lucky. When I think that my boss is not treating me fairly I remind myself that I am blessed to have a job and a boss who has feedback for me. When driving behind someone whom I believe is driving poorly, I thank God that I have a car, and am capable of driving. Sometimes it's the tiniest things that need the most thanks.
   With so much chaos and uncertainty in this world I'm certain of one thing, I am blessed, and saved by His great sacrifice. Remember that. We all have much to be thankful for, even in these troubled times.





3 comments: