Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

19 Weeks

 

How far along? 19 weeks
 
  • Baby Size: Zucchini or a Mango 6 inches and half a pound!
 
  • Weight gain: 4 lbs
 
  • Maternity Clothes: Some, loving maternity shirts and dresses.
 
  • Stretch Marks: None
 
  • Sleep: Yes, it's my favorite thing to do!
 
  • Gender: Girl
 
  • Movement: Not yet. 
 
  • Best moment this week: Celebrating Mother's day with my family. We went to the Hyatt Hill Country Resort, and floated the lazy river, and hung out on their beach all day. It was perfect. Blake got me a few special Mother's day presents and the entire weekend was just magical. I never thought I would be a mommy-to-be!
  • Looking forward to: This weekend is my best friend Linzie's baby shower. I can't wait to spoil her and her little Taitum, who will be here in July. I also can't wait to get bump pics taken with her.
  • Food Cravings: Egg and cheese tacos, and coke with ice.
 
  • Weirdest food I ate this week: No weird foods.
 
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: I can happily say "nope, nothing this week".
 
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
 
  • What I miss: Again, nothing. I love being pregnant!
 
  • Workouts: Chasing my nieces around this past weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Maxi dress season is the best time to be pregnant! Well... that and big leggings with sweaters (that's when I was most pregnant!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a magical Mother's Day. Yay :) Happy 19 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, Honey. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete