Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

27 Weeks


How far along? 27 weeks
  • Baby Size: 14.5 inches, and a little over 2 lbs. She's the size of a roast!
  • Weight gain: 11 pounds!
  • Maternity Clothes: Yes
  • Stretch Marks: None, I frequently put on my Mama Bee tummy butter to prevent them.
  • Sleep: Yes, thanks to my bumpnest pillow!
  • Gender: Girl
  • Movement: Oh, yes, lots of it, and her kicks are getting stronger and stronger.
  • Best moment this week: Having my parents and younger brother come over for the fourth of July. I realized we only have one more holiday (Labor Day) left with just the two of us.
  • Looking forward to: Our 3d scan in two weeks, and taking my glucose test. Yes, I am crazy, but I want to get it over with.
  • Food Cravings: I still love Twix, bottled water, and sour punch chews are everything!
  • Weirdest food I ate this week: This pregnancy has been pretty simple, no wild and crazy cravings.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: No, thankfully.
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • What I miss: I'm going to delete this part next week.
  • Workouts:  Ha, bending down to pick up things, or search the fridge is a workout!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your 3D scan. GL with the glucose test. Will be so nice to have it over and done with!

    ReplyDelete