Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

30 Weeks

 
How far along? 30 Weeks
  • Baby Size: She's as big as a cantaloupe this week!
  • Weight gain: 11 pounds
  • Maternity Clothes: Yes, and I just got a few Pink Blush Maternity dresses that I love, they are super comfortable and cute!
  • Stretch Marks: No, I'm still using Mama Bee Tummy butter every day.
  • Sleep: There were a few nights this week that I wasn't able to fall asleep as quickly as normal, but other than that I haven't had much trouble. I still get up maybe twice per night to use the restroom.
  • Gender: Girl
  • Movement: Oh, yes! Kicks and punches all of the time. Our little lady enjoys cold temperature foods and beverages.
  • Best moment this week: Her armoire came in and it's simply gorgeous! Another great moment was finding out that I passed my glucose test. Hip-hip-hooray!
  • Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery. We finally started hanging the shelves and pictures, Blake is very into decorating, and I will admit, he's really good, too!
  • Food Cravings: We drove passed a Jamba Juice, and we HAD to stop because I really needed one. I also still love milkshakes, and grilled cheeses.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: YES! I am hoping my morning sickness just came back as a one time thing, but after I ate my prunes this morning I got sick.
  • Labor Signs: No, but I've had this terrible back pain all week. I did go with my mom this week and got a prenatal massage which helped but the pain just comes right back.
  • Workouts: Walking is my main workout, sitting and standing for any length of time is becoming more difficult. My favorite position is laying down.
Hogan's beautiful armoire


3 comments:

  1. love that armoire!!! you're in the home stretch, lady. hang in there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I am officially jealous you have only gained 11 lbs. in 30 weeks of pregnancy! YES to the just wanting to lay down too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! I can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl. Gorgeous armoire.

    ReplyDelete