Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 Weeks 4 days
  • Baby Size: Hogan is about 19 inches and 3.9 lbs (according to my app)
  • Weight gain: 12 pounds
  • Maternity Clothes: These days you can find me in dresses, they are the most comfortable things in the world. In-service begins this week so I am sure I will be wearing my motherhood maternity yoga pants each day.
  • Stretch Marks: No, I'm still using Mama Bee Tummy butter and oil every day.
  • Sleep: I'm getting plenty of sleep, the only interruptions are bathroom trips in the middle of the night. Some nights after a trip to the potty, I find it harder to fall back asleep.
  • Gender: Girl
  • Movement: I love her kicks and jabs! Sometimes my tummy looks lopsided because she has positioned herself to stick out, I just can't get enough.
  • Best moment this week: I had my shower on Saturday! It was lovely, I was overwhelmed with joy at the fact that I was actually having a shower. There were times that I never thought I would have one of my own. It was a beautiful event thrown by my Godmother, Mama Turbo, and the whole day was perfect. I was able to wear my grandmother's orange blossoms, that alone meant so much to me. My sister, Elizabeth, even took some maternity shots of me.
  • Looking forward to: I am looking forward to going back to work only because it will help pass the time until our little one comes. I also can't wait to see all of my students and coworkers.
  • Food Cravings: I craved ice cream snickers this week and Blake being the super husband he is, was right there to fill the craving.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: Standing or sitting for too long makes my backache, but I am still soaking in the tub every night.
  • Labor Signs: None.
    My sweet Mom and Me
     
     
     
     
    Mama Turbo and Me


No comments:

Post a Comment