Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

36 Weeks




How far along? 36 Weeks 5 days
  • Baby Size: Hogan is measuring two weeks ahead and weighing in at 7lbs and 5 oz!
  • Weight gain: 16 pounds
  • Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing whatever is comfortable at this point. Mainly maxi dresses and pj's when I am at home.
  • Stretch Marks: No, I'm still using Mama Bee Tummy butter and oil every day.
  • Sleep: I am still sleeping well, some nights its harder than others to fall asleep, but I can't complain. Although, laying down isn't as comfortable as it used to be, and rolling out of bed is pretty hysterical.
  • Gender: Girl
  • Movement: She has been bouncing around, and I am happy to report she is head-down! I seriously stare at my belly and cry thinking about not feeling her in my tummy once she is born.
  • Best moment this week: Our latest doctor appointment. It's all becoming real. She will be here in a few short weeks. My daughter, my miracle, the one dream I have had since I was a little girl is finally coming true. My hormones and emotions are all over the place, I can't believe I am having a child! Thank you, Jesus!
  • Looking forward to: Meeting my daughter, Hogan. I am also ready to have her room 100% complete, I just need to put things away.
  • Food Cravings: I still only want to drink bottled water, and my snack of choice is currently miniature snickers.
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: I am having a lot of pressure and sometimes it feels like Hogan is tightly grasping my bladder and squeezing it, which is uncomfortable. At our doctors appointment the doctor checked my cervix and that didn't feel to great, but everything looks good and that is all that matters.
  • Labor Signs: None.
Here's Hogan flashing the peace sign at 36 weeks!


2 comments:

  1. How cool he's throwing peace signs in his u/s. Cool little kid already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous, Catherine. Praying the next several weeks go smoothly for you and sail by.

    She's almost here! So thrilling!

    ReplyDelete